The PXie Series industrial printers are built to meet the needs of round-the-clock, mission critical applications. These rugged printers deliver advanced connectivity and network protocols, ensuring peace of mind today and a reliable, scalable solution for the long haul.
The rugged, all-metal PXie printers deliver outstanding performance – up to 12 inches per second from first label to last – and incorporate features that reduce downtime and minimise maintenance costs. Both versions are available with 203 or 300 dpi resolution, and the PX4ie also offers 406 dpi, for precision labelling without any loss of speed. This is ideal for compliance labelling applications with variable data requiring immediate results.
The PXie printers’ smart design features support increased productivity in demanding environments. As Smart Printers, they can host stand-alone applications, developed through the Fingerprint and C# programming languages, helping reduce errors and streamline operational processes.
The printers’ device management and diagnostic capabilities – provided in web based PrintSet Configuration Management, and soon to be released in AirWatch®, SOTI™, and Operational Intelligence – reduce downtime and simplify deployment.
Replacing printheads is fast and easy, thanks to the magnetic QuickMount™ printhead design. The PXie printers are co-engineered and tested with Honeywell labels and other media products, optimising performance when used with genuine Honeywell media.
Features & Benefits
Compact, Modular Design
The PXie printers’ compact, modular design facilitates integration into automated labelling applications.
Smart Printers can eliminate the PC and control other devices directly (such as scanners, scales, and applicators), improving efficiency and decreasing infrastructure costs and complexity.
All-in-one Printer Command Languages
With user-selectable, all-in-one printer command languages (DP/FP, IPL, ZSim, DPL), the PXie printers fit with drop-in simplicity in mixed printer environments, supporting fast deployment.
Every printer ships with Ethernet connectivity and network protocol IPv6, ensuring long-term, enterprise scalability. Multiple interface options are available, including the highest level of secure wireless connectivity (WPA2).
PXie Series Industrial Printers Top Specifications
Here's a selection of some of the top tech specs you can expect from PXie Series Industrial Printers:
- PX4ie: 482 mm x 238 mm x 275 mm (19.0 in x 9.4 in x 10.8 in)
- PX6ie: 482 mm x 238 mm x 335 mm (19.0 in x 9.4 in x 13.2 in)
- PX4ie: 12.61 kg (27.87 lbs)
- PX6ie: 14.13 kg (31.12 lbs)
- Max. Print Width:
- PX4ie: 112 (DT)/110 (TT) mm (4.4/4.3 in)
- PX6ie: 167.4 mm (6.59 in)
- Max. Length:
- At 203 dpi: 4095 mm (161 in)
- At 300 dpi: 2775 mm (109 in)
- At 406 dpi: 1016 mm (40 in)
- For 203/300 dpi: 100–300 mm/s (4–12 ips)
- For 406 dpi: 100–250 mm/s (4–10 ips)
- For 203/300 dpi: 100–225 mm/s (4–9 ips)
- PX4ie: 8 dots/mm (203 dpi), 11.8 dots/mm (300 dpi), 16 dots/mm (406 dpi)
- PX6ie: 8 dots/mm (203 dpi), 11.8 dots/mm (300 dpi)
- Printer Command Languages: Fingerprint (FP), Direct Protocol (DP), IPL, ZSim2 (ZPL-II), DPL; XML enabled for SAP® AII and Oracle® WMS
- Applications/Drivers: InterDriver Windows® printer driver, CUPS driver for Linux, Honeywell Device Types for SAP, Honeywell label design and print package
For more information, see all Technical Specifications here.
Get in touch with us today and place your order:Contact
Tel: 01482 650596