The Honeywell CT60 mobile computer is designed for enterprises that require anywhere, anytime, real-time connectivity to business critical applications and fast data capture capabilities in a highly durable, long-lasting form factor built for maximum uptime and productivity out in the field or on the selling floor. Built on the Mobility Edge™ platform, the CT60 mobile computer offers an integrated, repeatable, and scalable approach based on a common hardware and software platform – unleashing customers from constraints faced today around integration and inflexible technologies without sacrificing enterprise security, reliability, performance, or management features.
Juggling multiple devices across the enterprise introduces time- and cost-intensive complexities for Enterprise IT to manage and maintain. The CT60 mobile computer, with the Mobility Edge platform, enables customers to accelerate provisioning, certification, and deployment across the enterprise. The CT60 mobile computer offers an extended product lifecycle across four generations of Android™ to maximise return on customer investment and provide a lower TCO. And it's validated by Android Enterprise Recommended, a Google-led initiative that helps businesses confidently select, deploy, and manage the Android devices and services best suited to their enterprise needs.
The CT60 mobile computer is packed with features to keep workers connected and productive all day long. The industry-leading advanced network connectivity facilitates large file transfers, video streaming, and quick remote access to business applications with enough battery power to last an entire shift. Fast, accurate 1D/2D scanning and data capture is possible even on the most damaged barcodes. The rugged design withstands accidental drops and falls, yet is ergonomic and lightweight for comfortable, everyday use. A vivid 118 mm (4.7 in) Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 touchscreen display is easily read indoors and out, and can be used with finger, glove, or stylus.
Features & Benefits
Integrated, repeatable and scalable approach
Common hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
Support through Android R, starting with Android 8.1 (O). Additionally, customers using Windows®-based operating systems can migrate to Android without sacrificing reliability, performance, or management features.
The CT60 mobile computer is the first enterprise-grade device with LTE-Advanced and carrier aggregation for speeds up to 300 Mbps. Provides better network coverage, speed, anytime, anywhere connectivity, and device longevity.
Advanced 2D Imager
Advanced 2D imager delivers best-in-class data capture on linear and 2D barcodes. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
Sleek, Lightweight, and Rugged
Sleek, lightweight, and rugged. Fits easily into a pocket. IP65 and IP67 ratings against dust/water spray; can withstand multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles
Top Tech Specs of the Honeywell CT60 Mobile Computer
Here's a selection of some of the top tech specs you can expect from the Honeywell CT60 Mobile Computer:
- Dimensions: 160 mm x 82.5 mm x 19 mm (6.3 in x 3.2 in x 0.75 in)
- Weight: 350 grams (12.4 oz) with battery pack
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Drop: : 2.4 m (8 ft) to concrete at room temp per MILSTD 810G; 1.5 m (5 ft) to concrete at -10ºC to 50ºC (14ºF to 122ºF) temperature range; 1.2 m (4 ft) to concrete down to -20ºC (-4ºF)
Memory and Storage
- Memory: 3 GB/4 GB DDR4 RAM, 32 GB Flash
- Storage Expansion: User-accessible microSD card up to 512 GB (SDXC/SDHC/SDIO-compliant)
- 118 mm (4.7 in) High Definition(1280 x 720) Bright Colour LCD with backlight
- Covered with Gorilla Glass 5 for increased resistance to drops.
- Automatic switching between glove and finger modes.
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (O), upgradable through Android R
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 octa-core
- Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Wi-Fi certified
- Security: Wi-Fi Certified for OPEN, WEP, WPA/WPA2 (Personal and Enterprise)
For more information, see all Technical Specifications here.
Get in touch with us today and place your order:Contact
Tel: 01482 650596