Honeywell is well renowned for producing some of the industry's leading equipment. This latest edition - the CK75 Handheld Computer - is no different. One thing that happens with technological advancements is the ability to reduce the size, weight whilst offering more capability - which can definitely be said about the CK75.
It’s been optimised with warehouse and distribution environments in mind, with premium, industrial-grade materials and is also smaller and lighter than any other form factors in its class.
Along with ability to withstand the coldest of temperatures within a cold store and freezer environment, the Honeywell CK75 also gives workers the agility to shift tasks smoothly should you require scanning, speech, voice and image capture, without wasting time reorienting themselves on unfamiliar devices.
Not only is the CK75 agile, this mobile computer also offers unparalleled deployment flexibility, allowing the choice of Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 6 operating systems on a single device.
5 Reasons to Choose the Honeywell CK75 Handheld Computer
1. Rugged yet compact
31% smaller and lighter than leading devices in the ultra-rugged class.
2. Flexible Operating System Support
Supports Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 and Android™ 6.0 Marshmallow operating systems for flexible application support and migration.
3. Built for Rugged Environments
Withstands 2.4 m (8 ft) drops to concrete, 2000 (1 m) tumbles and has an IP67 seal rating against water and dust.
4. Superior Barcode Scanning
Industry’s fastest and farthest imaging engines deliver superior motion tolerance and barcode read performance.
5. Cold Storage Option
Cold Storage version includes touch screen and scan window heaters to support extended use in freezers as well as transitions into and out of freezer areas.
Top Tech Specs of the Honeywell CK75 Handheld Computer
The advanced technology used in the CK75 is unprecedented. With that in mind, we’ve selected some of the top tech specs you can expect from this handheld computer:
- Dimensions with Battery (L x W x D): 23.7 cm x 8.0 cm x 5.0 cm (9.33 in x 3.16 in x 1.98 in)
- Weight: 584 g (20.6 oz) with battery
- Operating Temperature:Standard Temp Unit: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F), transitory exposures to -30°C (-22°F) Cold Storage Unit: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
- Charging Temperature: +5°C to +35°C (+44°F to +95°F)
Memory and Storage
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- ROM: 16 GB Flash
- Storage Expansion: Customer-accessible micro-SD slot for removable memory cards up to 32 GB
- High-durability touch screen
- Hardened Corning® Gorilla® Glass display for superior durability
- LED backlight
- Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n dual-band WLAN
- Security: Wi-Fi Certified for WPA and WPA2, WAPI Certified
So, if you’re looking for an improved offering of your handheld computers, look no further than the Honeywell CK75.
Get in touch with us today and place your order:Contact
Tel: 01482 650596